Annual Business and community meetings
Business meetings, Trainings and Community Workshops
Every year, in June and December, BTAK Community Development Association will conduct business meetings, workshops and trainings for its active and in good standing members. Non-registered members may also participate only if the program is conducted through our live streams on Facebook however they cannot vote.
Why business meetings, Trainings, and workshops?
We believe these meetings will be a great way for our members to improve their capabilities and inspire their teams and achieve outstanding business results through business and leadership skills training. Successful leaders are able to transform organizations, enhance value creation, create efficiencies and engage their peers or fellow community members to deliver better results.
- Leadership skills training typically encourages leaders to:
- Find new, innovative ways of developing and managing business and people;
- Make a succeful transition to business leadership;
- An important part of carreer building for executive who strives to take on new challenges;
- Develop new business opportunities; and,
- Tackle the broader societal issues they face
When that time comes the date, time and venue will be communicated to our members in a timely manner.
If you wish to attend, you must preregister and can do so by clicking on the link that can be shared on our website when that time comes.